Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Blog

If you've been trying to reach my blog through rhythmoftheneedles.com then you know that it wasn't available.  Apparently my domain expired without my knowledge - no warning, no notice that it was time to renew, nothing. 

After it expired someone else bought it (scheiße).  I've been able to go back to the Blogger address:

http://www.rhythmoftheneedles.blogspot.com

or

http://rhythmoftheneedles.blogspot.com


Please update your bookmarks.

It's been a frustrating day.  I'm going to continue to find a way to buy back the rhythm domain name and I'll post on my blog if that happens.

Thanks for continuing to read Rhythm of the Needles, and thank you for your patience.

By the way, if you are ever looking for a quality, reliable server, I highly recommend Dynamix Incorporated.  I've been with them since 2003 and they have been the absolute best.  They helped me to find out what was going on with my blog, and how I wish I'd bought the Rhythm domain from them.  I have no idea why I didn't.  Bad me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back we missed you

Jen B said...

I can't believe someone else bought your domain! That sucks! I'm glad you were able to revert back to the blogger address. I have updated my bookmark!

Barb B said...

I found you, now if I can only get rid of the other one!
Aargh....
Mostly happy that you are back.....we miss you when you are gone.